Страницы

вторник, 27 августа 2013 г.

"Family Ties". Teenagers.

1. I'm an only child and don't get on with any of my extended family (grandparents, aunts, uncles) so my parents are all I have and they both mean the world to me. My dad's an angry, overworked man but I still love him because he's a fantastic dad. My mum is an absolute angel; she nags a lot, worries herself to death and showers me with attention just like any decent mum should.
2. I find most of my family incredibly annoying. That said, I still love them all dearly, and would do just about anything for them. Clearly it varies on a case-by-case basis, but I think it broadly depends on how tight-knit your family was as you grew up.
3. Family are people who you live and share with, I get on well with all my family, especially my sister and mother. My two brothers are alright but annoying sometimes (partly because they are early to mid teens) and my father's okay though he's kinda distant and we have some disagreements. I can already predict he's not going to like my plan to work in America next summer, but I'm doing it anyway if I can.
4. I hate my older brother. He is a bully and a terrible person. I love the rest of my family (mostly) and would do anything for them. They do get on my nerves and me and my sister really hated each other growing up but we're cool now.
5. To me, family is the safety net under the "Tightrope walking act" of trying to navigate life. No matter what you do, they will always love and support you, they will always be there to help you in hard times, and you can always go back there for comfort, advice and help.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий