Страницы

воскресенье, 6 октября 2013 г.

What would you like to do in future?

1. I wonder what purpose I have in life. I'm sitting around every summer... every season... doing nothing but entertaining myself. I have to do something. I have to act. I really enjoy working in groups, but I hate when a team member will look down on me simply because I don't understand something. I prefer hands-on work to doing paperwork. I enjoy people, watching people, and interacting with people. My dream job perhaps is being happy surrounded by people and all sorts of things around me.

2. I want to be a dentist to help people with their teeth because I've had problems with my own.
3. I've always loved learning NEW things but there is nothing specific I want to learn. To be honest I'm still trying to figure that out.
4. I am 17 years old. And I want to do something that will make children happy because of the horrible childhood I grew up in.
5. I want to be a celebrity. Some would say it’s an unachievable goal but I think it’s possible. I have a strong passion for dancing and singing and I've always focused on that.
6. I want to bring a smile to children and give them the best in life. I think I will be a doctor or teacher; whatever happens is for the best!
7. I can't decide if I want to be a vet, a teacher, a missionary or a nurse.
8. I’d like to follow in my father’s footsteps and become a lawyer. It’s a fascinating job and well-paid, too.
9.  I want to be a model/actor because I know how to be all of that. I walk in high heels and I act in school sometimes and everyone says I'm good at it. Ever since I was little I've been acting and modelling and I’ve felt so proud of myself ever since I wanted to do this.
10. When I leave school I want to become a journalist or an actress. The thing is - how? How do I achieve my goals?
11. I would really like to start a business; either by owning an ice cream shop or stimulating the economy with a lending and banking firm....
12. The thought of working with computers is amazing! I'd love to animate something or make a video game. It just looks like so much fun! Plus graphic design can be pretty amazing.
13. I think I want to be photojournalist. Maybe National Geographic? That would be my biggest dream.
14. I'd like to be a hair stylist – I'm great at cutting and coloring.
15. I'd like to be a vet and spend my time working with gorillas in Africa.
16. I would become a primary school teacher. Nothing is better than spreading education. It will help the poor ones to break themselves out of the chains of poverty. The surest way for them is only education and motivation!

17. I wish I played for Barcelona. That would be a dream job!!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий